Monday, May 12, 2014

Fresno Days: Ward Conference, Exchanges, and a Great Week

January 13th, 2014


Hi Everyone,


Here is a wrap-up of my week--


Tuesday: We had a meeting with all the district leaders. Went super well. Its really cool when missionaries counsel with one another and you feel the spirit helping you find solutions to real problems. 

Wednesday: Had an awesome zone meeting. All the missionaries that gave training were great! Loved it. 

Thursday: Exchange with Elder O'Pry from Florida. He's really good missionary. He is built like no other. MMA/Boxing fighter. We talked to quite a few potentials and taught some cool Hmong people. The one guy we talked to went off on war stories from Laos. Its crazy to hear what people went through and survived. 

Saturday: Exchange with Elder Schoen from Texas. He's a visa waiter going to Brazil. I went out on Open Your Mouth the first day he got here. I love 'em. He's super bold and personable with people. I'm gonna miss him when he heads out to Brazil. 

Sunday: Ward Conference. Crazy time translating for sustainings etc. Lots of weird church words...."It is proposed that we sustain...." Could you bing translator that for me? Haha. 

Anyways, we had a great week. I have to go bond with the zone though. But I will have a really detailed letter next week. I took a lot of time to write President so I'm short on time. But know that I love ya all! 
xox 
Elder Tseem Fwv Leem Vaj 

No comments:

Post a Comment