Monday, May 12, 2014

Fresno Days: Zone Conference


January 20th, 2014

So highlights of the week: 
Zone conference on Wednesday! Super inspiring. I forgot my notes...so I don't have any specifics but it was great! 

"We are here now, because in the primeval world, we did not flinch." 

Friday: Temple Trip! Awesome! I can't wait to go with the whole fam. Tons of good stuff to share with you! 

Sunday: A returned missionary came home from his mission and gave a very moving talk in sacrament meeting. His dad, passed away while he was serving his mission. It was when me and Elder Xiong were companions about a year ago. Very sad. However, his dad went to the temple right before he passed away. Anyways, his son is awesome and served in Indonesia. 

Today: Bonding with the zone...playing sports. Zone unity! 

Also, Sister Duvall wrote me! I have to get back to her too. 

Well, shoot me some questions! Love YA ALL LOTS! 

Love 
Es Daws Tseem Fwv Leem Vaj 
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment