Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy 21st Birthday Elder Burdick

March 24th, 2014

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I got the presents today and I also got the shirts! Everything fits awesome. It was greatly needed. I almost died when I saw all the awesome sugar cookies! Gotta love 'em! Also, the fruit leathers are delicious! Elder Doane loves it when I get candy, because I pass most of it on to him. My secret plan is to make him slower than me when we run. 



Highlights of the week: 

We had an awesome zone conference. We all brought our Patriarchal blessings and sought out revelation for how we could spiritually discern the Lord's vision of us. It was amazing. 

President also gave a great training on the law of the price-tag. Everything in life "costs something." We've got to be willing to pay the price. 

Working with our members has been going really well. We've been seeing more people that have been referred by members. Its going super! You should totally read the Power of Everyday Missionaries. It blows your mind. 

Also, crazy that papa jesse's house already sold! Congrats! Also, its awesome to hear you like your new callings! Good luck in that Pathway program. Keep me updated. 

I went on an exchange with Elder Lord this last week! It was AWESOME! He's a solid missionary and a great leader. 

Anyways, thanks for all you do! Love ya'll! 

xox 
Elder Burdick 





A big party was held for Scott and Bishop Lor's daughter, Kimberly who turned 15 on March 26th.  Hence the 36 on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment