Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Easter

April 21st, 2014

Hello Everyone,

So I got the hint from the emails - do well in school. Haha :) 

I haven't received the package yet, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually! 

Also, glad to hear that you are reading the BOM everyday! It is the best!

I was also going to let you know about that video "Because of Him". We watched it at a zone conference; it was so powerful! 

So just as a heads up - my letters might not be super long these last few weeks. I'm really trying to spend quality time with the zone. But don't worry we will have tons of quality time after the mish right? 

So the Walker's live in UT? Kaysville? That is where Elder Burton and Elder Bone live! Crazy small world eh? 

By way of information - me and Elder Doane are still together. We were released as zone leaders so we get to completely focus on our area so we are pumped! Elder Ballard, the new missionary, is getting here tomorrow so that'll be exciting to have some fresh blood in the work. 

Spiritual thought: 

SHARE THIS WITH SOMEBODY! 

I love ya all! Hope everything is going well! 

Hlub nej heev! 
Tseem Fwv Leem Vaj


No comments:

Post a Comment