Tuesday, October 8, 2013

General Conference is Amazing



October 7th, 2013

General Conference was nothing less than awesome! Gotta love it. 

Dad's birthday: Congrats Dad! You're 51...if you live 'till 100 you're only 51% of the way there. That'd be awesome! Are you planning on having a midlife crisis? 

Love the Benihana fail. Super sad. I have to let you know that I can't eat anything that doesn't have a little kick to it. The last time we went to Chipotle, I had to eat it with the hottest salsa but it didn't really phase me. You should learn how to make super hot stuff! :) 

Also, Mama bear...you're out of a job! What the heck! I imagine the classic "I have some bad news...how bad is it?..." Men in Tights situation. How is it being out of a job...super fun right?! Now you know me and Ray's lifestyle for the first 19 years of our lives. 

Piano guys is going be great! Totally say hi to Alex Boye for me! 

General conference was great! Definitely watch that last session. I loved all the talks. For the Hmong translation, we just stream it at the conference center and it’s translated there. Super fun! 

One of my favorite talks was Elder Dube! I loved what he said at the end, "It’s not where we've been, but where we're willing to go!" That's straight inspiration. 

Highlights of the week: 
-Ate boiled squirrel 
-Painted my planner covers
-General Conference
-Dad's birthday! (No I didn't forget..it's written in my planner)
-Gave somebody my home cell number on accident...super random fail 


Well I love you all very much! You're all the best. Totally keep me posted. 

xoxoxoxox
Love,

Elder Tseem Fwv Leem Vaj 

1 comment: