Sunday, October 27, 2013

Best Week Ever!



October 21st, 2013

Totally got your package for Halloween! Thank you so much! LOVE THE CANDY! 

This week was so awesome! We had a ton of spiritual experiences! I don't have a ton of time and I forgot to bring my journal so that I could remember everything. But here are some highlights of the week: 

Me and Elder Doane went on an awesome exchange! Super fun and we totally invited everyone to be baptized! 

I met the first Hmong person that actually understood the Hmong word for prophet. 

I got a ton of stuff done today...dry cleaning and mailed off a package to you. I have to admit that I have no clue what’s in the package.

Totally saw an adorable kitten. We started meowing at it and then we realized the member we were going to go see...was right behind us....member trust...gone. :( haha Just playing. 

We had zone conference. Got super inspired by President Gelwix. We learned about internalizing the atonement. 

There were tangled lanterns all over the place floating over the highway. Random. 

Lots of people came to church! Makes me super happy! 

This week was the bomb! Actually, it was the best week of my mission. I will fill you in on more details next week when I have my journal! I love you all super a lot a lot! 

Love YA
Elder Tseem Fwv Leem Sayao Vang

No comments:

Post a Comment