Sunday, May 12, 2013

Temple Trip & Baby Showers



April 30th, 2013

So today was a great day at the temple!  We also had specialized training with all the Fresno zones earlier last week. I was on exchanges with the zone leaders and that was fun too! 

Answers to questions  (Scott keeps asking us to send him questions, so this is in response to our ?s): 

We go to the temple once a quarter. 

The training program is twelve weeks, so I'm guaranteed 12 weeks with Elder Dunnaway. 

Yes, I'm still the district leader. It’s so much fun. Stressful, but so awesome! 

Elder Dunnaway’s Hmong name means reputable. 

I received the shirts you sent. 

I know you love me!!! You're all the best! 

We went to a ward mission leader's baby shower to eat lunch. SUPER FUN! I didn't realize all the work that goes into a baby shower. Activities such as pin the pin on the diaper and apple juice in bottles....make things very interesting. Fortunately, we weren't there for all that...just to eat. 

I'm so pumped the Caps are going to the play offs...if they win the Stanley Cup, just go to the game and have a poster that reads (Love to OVI from FRESNO, CA)

We had another photo shoot with a member (if you remember those photos in the box). Its pretty awesome! You'll be getting some pretty soon.
I'm sorry I'm running late today but I will have a more fulfilling letter next week. 

Spiritual Thought: 
President Gelwix discussed how we don't have tomorrows. We only have today. He discussed a principle that helps people earn 3x as much money in their lifetime. It’s this: Everything has an end! 

WE HAVE RUN OUT OF TOMORROWS! WE HAVE TO DO IT TODAY!!! 

Scripture: Choose ye THIS DAY....

Motto: Do it today! 

I LOVE YA ALL! Keep sending me the questions!!! 

Elder Tseem Fwv Leem 

No comments:

Post a Comment