Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fresno Temple Trip (with pictures!)



September 16th, 2013

So today was our temple trip. That is why today is preparation day! I love going to the temple. It’s like Disneyland for missionaries. And are you excited for CONFERENCE?? It’s like the Super Bowl for missionaries!! 

 
We also had another great experience yesterday when we were following up on potentials. A random person answered a door that we had already knocked and Elder Rasmussen invited them to hear a message. Of course, they said "yes." I think God is super funny and ironic with me. Whenever I think they'll say no....they always say YES. Then as we were teaching about the first vision, I felt the Spirit very strongly, but quietly. We asked him how he felt and I asked "Have you ever felt that way before in your life?" He said 'NO.' We then testified that it was the Spirit and that it was teaching him that God really lives and that Joseph Smith is a prophet. We then invited him to be baptized and he accepted.

Also this Sunday, we did everything we could to get investigators to church and it seemed everyone fell through. However, the Lord blessed us with 2 new investigators that families brought with them this last week. Also, a member who is home-teaching a PM called us and said the non-member wants to get baptized and set an appointment for us to go visit them. MIRACLES!!!! 

Just an awesome week! Check out my awesome frustration drawing haha




Well I love ya all lots! Keep asking me questions! xoxo

Elder Tseem Fwv Leem Vaj

No comments:

Post a Comment