Sunday, July 14, 2013

First Transfer

July 1st, 2013

So I'm going to Merced! Elder Doane will be coming to Hmong East to be with Elder Dunnaway. I'll be up in Merced 5th with Elder Bone. He's been out for 2 transfers longer than me. Should be a ton of fun! This last Sunday our two investigators got confirmed so that makes me super happy. One is a part-member young man. The other is a lady that was a math teacher in Laos for 30 years. She's so stinkin' cool. She's reading the Book of Mormon in Laotian. 

Its hot in Fresno....I haven't slept under the covers all week. It was around 90 degrees when we ran this morning around 6am. Ahh! crazy crazy. 

It's been super sad saying goodbye to everyone but maybe I'll come back. I actually have no time to write today because I've got to get everything packed up. But up in Merced the family history center is right near the apartment so I'll be sure to put some good quality letters your way. 

Well, I love you all very much! Keep asking questions and I will respond!
 
LOVE,
Elder Burdick 


No comments:

Post a Comment