Friday, January 25, 2013

Cold Fresno Days

January 8th, 2013
Nyob Zoo (Hi!)
Tsev Neeg (Dear Family),

So we had our quarterly temple trip today and that's why I'm not emailing until today. Usually preparation day is moved to the temple trip day just for your information.  We have about 14 pages of names from Hmong New Year’s so we're working on that list now. It’s crazy how many Hmong people are all over the world. For instance, we met people from Canada and France. SO COOL! 

So exciting to hear that Jill got to go over to Stornoway and check out all the cool sites. We definitely have to go do that as a family when I get back. 

Is Ray excited for college? Tell her to get ready for the cold. Speaking of, Fresno has been pretty chilly lately. Every morning when we do our run, we almost die because its so stinkin' cold outside. 

I'm sad to hear Hockey is starting. I was secretly happy that it was going to be one less season I miss. Keep me posted! hahaha 

Random A.D.D. questions: 
When does Andrew get home? Did it snow in good ol' VA? Did Ray get a job? How did the Redskins do this year? 

SPIRITUAL MESSAGE: 
“Courage is the word we need to hear and hold near our hearts – courage to turn our backs on temptation, courage to lift up our voices in testimony to all whom we meet, remember that everyone must have an opportunity to hear the message.” - President Thomas S. Monson

I really like this quote. President Gelwix included in his weekly letter. Heavenly Father asks us to have courage and share the gospel with everyone. Have the courage to do good and be good! I love it! Let us all have more courage to do what we know to be right in this new year. 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. 

LOVE,
Elder TSEEM FWV LEEM XAI YOB VAJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment