Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 3 at the MTC

Tsev Neeg (family),

This week has been awesome….as usual! I once again reiterate that I have the best companions in the world. They are extremely hardworking and we are learning lots. On Sunday, we attended our usual fireside and it was excellent but then we went to a taped talk of Jeffrey R. Holland (Missions Are Forever). He is super inspirational! He told us missionaries that we must be like the angel that appeared to Alma the Younger…we must be as the missionaries that reconverted the apostate group of Nephites. He went onto say that we MUST go out and ASTONISH somebody. We must use the power of God and preach with power and authority. There is no other way that we can convert unless it is with power and authority through the Holy Ghost. After listening to his talk, we all basically just wanted to go be awesome missionaries and convert the world.

I don’t know if I told you or not but my district (me and my cov tus khub…companions) helps out on Tuesday and Sunday Nights cleaning up after the huge firesides. We put away a ton of chairs and then fold this huge tarp that covers the entire gym floor. Apparently I should have folded blankets more often because the fold for this tarp is extremely complicated. When it is all finished, we all yell Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah for Israel. Yeah pretty sweet. Elder Bruggeman likes to randomly have us all put our fists in the middle and yell "Army of Helaman" whenever we are roaming the MTC…its hilarious because everybody stares.

Well, I appreciate all the wonderful updates and the scriptural thoughts. I love you lots and wish you all the best of luck with everything.

The church is true.

Love,

Es Daw Npuaj Hwm

No comments:

Post a Comment